"I believe that spiritual maturity is not the ability to see the extraordinary, but the ability to see the ordinary through God's eyes. Consequently, no matter how wonderful our experience or encounter is with God, the test of it's worth is in the fruit it bears in our lives and the lives of others. "
- Frank Viola

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU!

Hey you guys, thank you for your gift. I've had a real negative out look on things lately; and your act of kindness has put an abrupt stop to it. I still can't believe I've got such awesome friends, but I'm really glad that I do. I love you guys. I know that I might not show it the way most people do, but you all mean a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, Alex. You are very much worth it. A great guy. The best.


    What did we give you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind. Now I know! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete